Are you always looking around corners and anticipating needs? Do you believe that details matter and want to support a highly engaged team?
Amazon Web Services is seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking and self-motivated individual to support three Directors on the Infrastructure Operations team. This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests.
A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with leaders (at and outside Amazon) is important, as is the ability to be flexible and change direction seamlessly. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and want to take on varied and exciting new projects and learn new skills. You’ll need to take effective action without having to know the total picture, and efficiently and proactively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the department or other related groups. A good sense of humor is also a must.
Responsibilities for this position include the ability to build strategic proactive business partnerships, play a leadership role, to think and plan ahead, delegate responsibilities appropriately, and manage time effectively. Other key responsibilities include:
· Proactively coordinate and engage with leadership in planning and organizing events, activities and calendars.
· Manage complex calendars and scheduling with diplomacy and discretion.
· Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure action required is addressed in a timely manner.
· Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, on-sites/off-sites, team social events, etc.)
· Schedule cost effective air/hotel/ground transportation. Create detailed travel itineraries both domestic and international (including smooth transitions between time zones). Coordinate with in-house travel agents and manage international travel process. Submit expense reports in a timely fashion.
· Large event management, including managing group logistics, space planning, and coordinating venues, catering, etc.
· Act as a liaison for direct reports.
· Coordinate closely with Finance team, other Recruiting teams, Facilities team, HR team, and other Executive Assistants within the Amazon community.
· Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items to include meeting notes and action items.
· Work collaboratively with Executive Assistants throughout the team and across the company
· Have fun at work and help others to do the same.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· 5+years of experience assisting at the executive level
· Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Visio
· Experience with reconciling expenses, booking travel and attention to detail
· Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, and deal with professionals inside and outside the company
· Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
· Willingness to travel occasionally for offsite or training purposes
· Experience working as part of an administrative support team
· Bachelor’s degree
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Apply Here https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/1152737/executive-assistant