Amazon is seeking an exceptionally bright and motivated Administrative Professional with a strong history of high performance to support two Directors based in Seattle, Washington.
The successful candidate will be trusted to handle confidential and sensitive information, and be able to work professionally with a wide range from senior business executives to front line engineers. The ideal candidate will have experience of working well in a fast-paced, multi-stakeholder environment, managing ever-shifting calendar scheduling; also planning and organizing internal and external events, coordinating complex travel and visa requirements. This role requires outstanding skills in planning, time management and organization, superior attention to detail, an ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple internal and external requests in a calm, friendly and efficient way. This role will work closely with the VP’s team to on large scale operation topics such as event management, site visits, communications, and space planning. A good sense of humor is critical, as is the ability to continually prioritize and change direction at a moment’s notice. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, be very strong in anticipating the business needs of the VP, and react with appropriate urgency and action to unanticipated developments or situations.
Responsibilities For This Position Include
• Seamless administrative support to the Vice President
• Ongoing coordination with the office of the Vice President for planning purposes
• Management of complex calendaring and scheduling, requiring internal and external coordination
• Annual business calendar planning
• Significant level of travel planning, particularly international, and visa management
• Management and submission of expense reports
• Organization of team meetings, and additional internal and external events as required
• Tracking and driving to completion of key deliverables, and follow-up on outstanding items
• Friendly and efficient coordination with business units, distributed teams, and across multiple time zones
• Friendly and diplomatic handling of external partners and stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
• Administrative and events support for external visits to Amazon
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience providing executive support at a senior level
· Experience with Microsoft Office programs: Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, and PowerPoint.
· Experience with domestic and international travel and event coordination.
· Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines.
· High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside the company.
· Able to handle administrative details independently, while keeping stakeholders appropriately informed or engaged
· Strong business acumen with the ability to identifying gaps and implement improvements
· Experience of working across countries and time zones within a global organization.
· Experience coaching and mentoring EA talent
· Bachelor’s degree
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Apply Here https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/1159560/executive-assistant